First, one has to say that this is a store-branded credit card, which means that you can use it only at Kay Jewelers stores. Another thing to point out is that this is a subprime credit card. That implies that you don’t need a high credit score to get this credit card. At the same time, you will have to put up with high-interest rates, too – this is also typical for subprime credit cards. Unfortunately, this credit card doesn’t come with any decent rewards. The only thing you can get from this credit card is a special financing period of 12 or 36 months. Special financing means paying little or no interest for that purchase.
How To Pay Kay Jewelers Credit Card?
Three steps are given below. With these steps, you can easily make payment 1. By online, 2. mail, 3. By Phone.
How to make Kay Jewelers Payment Online?
Here are the steps to take Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment Login.
- First of all, visit the Kay Jewelers sign-in. From there, click on “Register for User Access.”
- Then, enter the last four digits of your SSN, credit card account number, and ZIP code.
- You have to create your username and password.
- Then, enter your phone number and email address.
- Now you have to log in with your User ID and Password.
- The last step is to insert your information and move further to make payment.
How to pay my Kay Jewelers Credit Card bills by mail?
You have to pay your bill at this given address.
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
How to make Kay Jewelers pay Bill by phone?
To make your Kay pay by phone, you have to call 855-506-2499.
How to Call a Live Person on the Phone?
Follow the given steps and get a live agent on the phone.
- Firstly, call on 800-527-8029.
- Wait for a while.
- After that, press 1, then 2.
- After that, you will automatically connect to the live customer service on the phone.